This webinar provides an analytical overview of the major real estate trends in our Denver Metro Income market.
- The class analyzes specifically the 2+ unit and apartment complex market to give you solid data on how this market is performing.
- Property records and data are reviewed in order to gain a deep understanding of the local real estate conditions. In addition, we compare historical data with current economic data to try to predict what lies ahead.
You will leave this session with a base understanding of the residential and income housing market in and around Denver.
Presenter: Charles Roberts, President of Your Castle Real Estate
- How will the population growth / no growth impact the rental market, i.e. do you track demographics to help explain/anticipate market conditions?
- With all the people forecasted to continue moving to Denver, shouldn’t rental rates stay strong over the foreseeable future?
- How does growth in #brokerages that do off-market/pre-MLS transactions impact this?
- Hello Charles, Could you talk about Denver property tax increase of 35%, effecting income property owners?
- With properties in such good shape, does the BRRR model work for your clients?
- Broad question: if I had $100k to use for investment, what would you buy? a couple condos? a duplex? single family?
- What is your personal opinion of the 1031 exchange? Some investors I’ve spoken to don’t utilize 1031s. Do you have a general rule on how and when to use them?