Finding Denver Investment Property for Sale - Our Approach
There is no one size fits all real estate investing plan. It's simply impossible. Every person has a unique situation based on their goals, experience, financial resources, etc. A person who wants to fix up the property and manage it himself is going to have different criteria for choosing properties than an out-of-state investor would.
It's impossible for us to give you a step-by-step game plan off of our website about Real Estate Investment in Denver.
Our approach is to start with a casual conversation where we ask more questions rather than talk. The number one goal is to learn about you to help you create your plan for buying Denver investment property.
Getting you as our client is our second goal. Now, that may sound odd. To be frank, we're customers and clients too for businesses. We hate it when more time is spent on "selling us" rather than understanding our situation to create a solution. You probably feel the same way.
Investor Friendly Real Estate Agents
We both became real estate brokers to become better investors. Working with investors is our niche. Charles Roberts' resume speaks for itself:
- Helped clients close on over 400 investment properties in the Denver Metro area.
- Owns 15 properties himself.
- President of Your Castle Real Estate and Shorewood Real Estate
- Has over 12 years of experience as a real estate agent.
Creating Your Real Estate Investment Denver Game Plan
Whether you need help in creating your investment game plan or you're looking to buy your next property, call Charles Roberts at (303) 523-3837 or Chris Lopez at (303) 548-0846. You can also schedule your investment consultation on our website if you are looking for properties for sale in Denver.
Please bring your questions and goals! We want to roll up our sleeves and get into detail about Real Estate Investment Denver or Properties for Sale in Denver.
Recommended Investor Resources [Free]
- Read The Practical Guide to Colorado Real Estate Investing eBook [ebook]
- View How to Build a Portfolio of 10 Denver Rental Properties [online course]
- View How Many Rental Properties Do You Need to Retire? [online course]