This episode is the recording of our September roundup webinar. Think of it as a virtual “Let’s grab a cup of coffee and talk real estate.” We had another great discussion this month with lots of deal analysis.
Watch or Listen to the Recording
It’s tough to make webinars live. Our goal is to make the monthly roundups a continuing conversation from one month to the next. If you can’t make it live, check out the recording. You can listen to it via our podcast channel (or from the player at the top of this page) or watch the YouTube recording below. Same content!
Denver Deal Review: 3/1 Condo in Lakewood
This is a property that a client closed on this past week. Great numbers:
- 14% cash-on cash / 8.3 cap rate with 8% property management fee
- or 18% cash-on- / 9.3 cap rate for self managing.
Denver Deal Review: 2/2 Condo in Denver
This is another property that we closed for a client this week.
- 17% cash-on-cash with a 9.1% cap rate for self managing.
“Paycheck Parking” White Paper
On the webinar, Charles mentioned that the owners of the 2/2 condo are using a concept called “paycheck parking” to accelerate their mortgage paydown.
Denver Deal Review: 3/3 Home for $350,000
Kourtney is looking to buy her first investment property and she asked us to help her review the deal.
- 3/3 home near the Aurora Reservoir
- Buying at $350,000 (comps are 400-430)
- Renter prepaying first 18 months of rent at $2,500/mo!
- 6% cash-on-cash / 5,9 cap rate
- Investment Approach to Buying Primary Residence
- Did house flippers cause the market crash 10 years ago?
- Denver Business Journal: High Denver home prices cause ‘significant concern’ for researchers (Click to read article)