Charles and I just wrapped up the March roundup webinar (our monthly "let's grab a virtual cup of coffee and talk Denver real estate investing.") You can watch the YouTube recording below or listen to it on our podcast channel … [Read the rest…]
Denver Real Estate Investing Webinars
Visit our events calendar (click here) to view upcoming webinars and other events.
Webinar recordings are posted below with the most recent toward the top.
In this webinar Amy Nakos discusses buying a second home / vacation home in Summit County, CO (Breckinridge, Keystone, Frisco, Copper Mountain.) She discussed renting it out on a short term basis to help pay for your vacation home. Two … [Read the rest…]
Join Charles Roberts and Chris Lopez for the Denver monthly roundup webinar. It's a virtual "Let's grab a cup of coffee and talk real estate investing."
- No deals to analyze for this month's webinar since we didn't close … [Read the rest…]
It's that time of year... tax time. Chris and Charles asked Peter McFarland to discuss tax strategies and highlight recent changes in the tax code.
You work hard to build your brand, your clientele, and earn your money. Attorney Peter … [Read the rest…]
On this webinar Annemarie Sunde, Owner of Legacy Property Management, teaches her class, "The 411 of Leasing around Denver."
- Learn the ins & outs of leasing
- Key points to include in lease
- Charging appropriate rent rates
Topics discussed in this month's roundup:
- Charles Roberts and Justin Cooper discuss Justin's most recent rental property acquisition - and all the curveballs! It ended up being a great deal. View the property sheet and spreadsheet at https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/deals
- Condo conversions
Charles Roberts presents an analytical overview of the major real estate trends in our Denver Metro residential market, specifically honing in on the Denver sub-market.
Property records and data are reviewed at many different levels (neighborhood, zip code, town, region, … [Read the rest…]
Join Charles Roberts, Chris Lopez, and Joe Massey for the Denver monthly roundup webinar. It's a virtual "Let's grab a cup of coffee and talk real estate investing."
- Analysis of two deals that closed in December. View the deals'