Join Charles Roberts for an analytical overview of the major real estate trends in our Denver Metro residential market, specifically honing in on the Denver sub-market.
- Property records and data are reviewed at many different levels (neighborhood, zip code, town, region, etc.) in order to gain a deep understanding of the local real estate conditions.
- We compare 40+ years of historical data with current economic data to try to predict what lies ahead.
- We’ll discuss the prices and rents for single-family properties and multi-family properties.
- Months of inventory (MOI) is analyzed as a broad indicator of supply and demand.
- How Denver ranks in the “Number of hours worked to pay rent in the largest cities in the U.S.”
- This session provides an analytical overview of the major real estate trends in our Denver Metro market.
- You will leave this session with a solid understanding of the residential and income housing market in and around Denver.