This is the first episode in our new Virtual Happy Hour Series hosted by Terrance Doyle and Chris Lopez!
The goal with this series is to kick back, grab a drink, and meet new people who are involved in Denver real estate in one form or another. We invite you to join us to virtually network while COVID is keeping us socially distanced.
Our guest for this first episode is Brandon Gill, co-founder of Urban Land Acquisitions and one of the ultimate real estate hustlers in Denver. He knows how to find some of the best off-market deals in the city and shares some of what he is seeing in the current environment as well as how his business has evolved over the last 15 years.
We talked about all things Denver real estate with a focus on COVID's impact and Brandon's experience centered around doing development deals, single family value add, and multi family value add opportunities.
Hosts of the Virtual Happy Hour Series
- Investor-friendly Realtor and Founder of the Denver Investment Real Estate Group
- Terrance is a full-time real estate investor and developer focused strictly on multi family, 50-100+ unit apartments in Des Moines, IA and the Denver metro and surrounding areas.
- He co-founded Value Add Real Estate (TheVareCo) in 2015 and has since directed the growth of its managed portfolio to 15-20 property acquisitions each year. He brings 10 years of experience in real estate investing in six states with over 700 transactions.
- Terrance offers solutions to specific real estate problems and opportunities that create value for our investors and partners.
- Co-Founder Urban Land Acquisitions
- Brandon has done about 300 real estate deals ranging from distressed sales to development deals.
- In the beginning of his career, Brandon specialized in short sales and foreclosures and focuses on completing and brokering residential fix and flip properties.
- In 2013, Brandon gave up his real estate license and began wholesaling development lots to learn the in's and out's of the development world.
- Today his main focus is centered around doing development deals, single family value add, and multi-family value add opportunities.
How to Catch the Next Virtual Happy Hour LIVE!
Join the next Virtual Happy Hour Live on Facebook or Instagram and bring your questions. Check our calendar to see when the next one is scheduled.
If you would like to be a guest on a future episode, reach out - email@example.com