This post is part of the Real Estate Tax Planning Strategies Course. The course discusses important topics about taxes and real estate investing
Two Learning Options:
- Listen to episode "#97: Tax Planning 301 – Real Estate Exit Strategies" on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video at the bottom of the page.
If you’ve built a healthy real estate portfolio or even just finished your first rehabilitation, you should consider your exit strategies. How can you exit your investments when it’s time and still preserve the value of your hard-earned portfolio?
This is part 3 of a 3 part series on taxes.
Join licensed realtor Chris Lopez and attorney Peter McFarland in exploring strategies to reduce your tax burden.
Specific Topics Include:
- Tax Treatment of Exiting Investments
- Capital Gains vs. Ordinary Income
- Opportunity Zones
- 1031 Exchanges
- Estate Planning Opportunities