This post is part of the Real Estate Tax Planning Strategies Course. The course discusses important topics about taxes and real estate investing
Two Learning Options:
- Listen to episode "#96: Tax Planning 201 – Advanced Strategies for Tax Savings" on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video at the bottom of the page.
Real Estate Investors: does tax time seem more painful than you think it should be? Chances are you’re missing out on some specific and powerful tax planning opportunities.
This is part 2 of a 3 part series on taxes.
Join licensed realtor Chris Lopez and attorney Peter McFarland in taking a look at some more advanced tax strategies to ensure you won’t pay a dime more in tax than necessary.
Specific Topics Include:
- Cost Segregation for Maximizing Depreciation
- 179 Expensing & Bonus Depreciation
- Real Estate Professional Status
- Avoiding Self-Employment Tax