In episode #5, Charles interviews Rachel Chaparro about Denver short term rentals (Airbnb and VRBO). Rachel is uniquely qualified to discuss short term rentals. Before becoming a real estate broker, she served current Mayor Hancock as an appointee on his legislative, communications and community affairs teams. Not only does she know public policy, she also rents out her home on Airbnb and VRBO.
Highlights from the show:
- The rules for short term rentals in Denver
- How the city is tracking down violating landlords (and what the penalties are)
- Tips for getting the right insurance policy
- The differences between VRBO and Airbnb
- The importance of creating a home inventory checklist
- Denver's regulations and licensing website
- Airbnbhell.com - Uncensored Airbnb Stories From Hosts and Guests
- Rachel Chaparro | 303 204 7528 | email@example.com | graceandskyhomes.com
Question? Leave them in the comments below.