In episode #4, Charles Roberts interviews Justin Cooper of the Pine Financial Group. They discuss hard money loans, which can be a great option for both new and experienced real estate investors. Justin does a great job of explaining what hard money is and different scenarios on how to use them.
Justin is also one of our expert resources here at DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com. It's no secret, real estate investing is a team sport. Every investor I've talked with and studied has always discussed the importance of having a team. Our goal with the expert resources is to provide one place for a list of Denver based real estate experts to help you build your real estate team.
Justin is our go to expert for short term financing. Expect to hear a lot more from Justin and our other experts!
Highlights from the show:
- The process for using hard money in your investing.
- Understanding both sides of the deal, from the hard money lender's perspective and investor's perspective.
- The process for taking renovation draws from your lender (very important!)
- Learn the basic rules of thumbs for flipping with hard money.
Resources from the show:
- Contact Justin Cooper at (303) 835-4445 or email@example.com
- Visit www.PineFinancialGroup.com
- See our list of Denver based real estate experts.
Questions? Ideas for future podcasts? Leave a comment!