Annemarie Sunde of Legacy Property Management is the guest on today’s episode. She discusses the Denver rental market from her perspective as a property manager. This podcast is taken from a live webinar, which had a few technical difficulties. Bear with it as the content from Annemarie is great!
Topics and questions include:
- Market trends from a rental perspective
- What property types are renting better than others (condos vs townhomes vs single family homes.)
- Rent by locations (downtown vs the burbs)
- Tenant clientele in different areas (Wheat Ridge vs Highlands, Corey Merril vs Wash Park, etc)
- What repairs and amenities get you the most rent?
- Have you found Marijuana in rentals to be a problem?
- How are the areas between Santa Fe and Lakewood, like Athmar park, etc? The house price is relatively low but wonder about the rent
- Do you usually make the renters pay for new painted walls when moving out?
- What is a very common tenant problem you see often and what do you do to help prevent it?
- Is listing 45 days prior to term optimal?
Learn more about Legacy PM and connect with Annemarie at http://www.legacypmco.com/
Listen to Annemarie on podcast #29 “The 411 of Leasing Around Denver w/Annemarie Sunde” at https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/podcast-29-411-leasing-around-denver-w-annemarie-sunde/