Marc Cunningham and Daniel Preshaw of Grace Property Management and Real Estate are the guests on today's show to kick off a new series in the podcast: A quarterly update about the Denver rental market from a property managers perspective.
- Downtown class A newbuilds are accepting Section 8 tenants to fill vacancies.
- Buying new build single-family homes in the high 300's that rent for $2,200 to $2,400.
- Investment opportunities in North Thorton and Broomfield (and Amazon's new fulfillment center.)
- PayRange - A new mobile phone payment system to replace coin-operated laundry facilities.
- Amenify - A service that allows landlords to provide amenities - from dog walking to laundry to fitness classes.
- How a 5% maintenance reserve rate caused a public investment company to miss its earnings...
Enjoy the show!
Let us know if you want to grab coffee and talk real estate opportunities: http://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/consult