Welcome to our 3rd episode! This episode is different from our first two, which were interviews. This is a recording of a webinar that Charles Roberts and I just hosted. It's the first in a new series that we're calling our monthly roundups. They'll cover important and interesting topics for the month. The topics will range from news articles, market updates, interesting data points, and stories from day-to-day investing activities.
Think of it as a virtual "Let's grab a cup of coffee and talk real estate." We want it to be interactive. We want questions.
I know it's hard to always make live webinars or have the attention span of sitting through an hour long webinar recording (I don't!). That's why I'm posting the recording to our podcast channel as well. My hope is that you'll make the live webinars to hang out when you can, and listen to the podcast recordings when you can't.
If you have feedback, suggestions or questions, please email me at Chris@DenverInvestmentRealestate.com
Agenda and Resources from the Show:
- New investor success story (See screenshots below for numbers)
- Forbes article: "Data Proves REITs Are Better Than Buying Real Estate"
- Numbers from my first flip in Denver!
- Why Charles moved his rental properties into LLC
- Discussion on finding and hiring a real estate mentor
- Migration of financial companies to Denver
- Plus lots of great Q&A!
- Download the spreadsheet to analyze investment properties
Spreadsheet Analysis From Investor Case Study