Today’s episode is the February Roundup webinar. It’s a monthly webinar where we get together and share and dissect deals that happened in the past months alongside interesting real estate news, stories, statistics, and anecdotes.
No deals to analyze for this month’s webinar since we didn’t close any! We’ll discuss the inventory levels and how it compares to previous years.
The co-host of today’s show is Charles Roberts.
- How the market has shifted
- Why there’s never a perfect time to buy properties
- The Housing Group report
- On the Denver housing crisis
- Data and projections
- On playing it safe and playing it smart
- The advantage of thinking long-term
- How increasing interest rates might affect the market
- On dollar cost averaging
- Denver Post article w/ Housing Gap graph: https://www.denverpost.com/2018/01/28/denver-chronic-housing-shortage-fixes/
Questions? Need Help?
Need help investing in Denver or have questions? Contact Chris at firstname.lastname@example.org or 303 548 0846