Today’s special guest is Craig Curelop, a driven lifehacker currently based in Denver, Colorado. After leaving San Francisco, he landed a job as financial analyst at BiggerPockets.
Within 2 months from his move, he was able to get a property under contract and started house hacking. When you factor the money Craig is saving from not paying rent, his cash-on-cash is a whopping 64.6%!
If you want to give house hacking a try and would like to know how to do it successfully, consider this episode a must-listen!
Other Key Takeaways
- His advice to those who would like to list their property on Airbnb
- The things he factored in when he bought the property
- How he goes about the tenant screening process The questions he asks prospective tenants
- The importance of running a credit check
- Things he would have done differently
- His investing strategies and future plans
- The vision and direction he has in mind a few years down the road
- His advice to people who would like to follow his route
- The importance of taking risks and being uncomfortable
- Why networking and meeting people is crucial
The Book on Managing Rental Properties by Brandon and Heather Turner
Never Eat Alone by Keith Ferrazzi
Craig’s investing strategy: https://www.denverinvestmentrealestate.com/craig-curelops-investing-strategy/
Mr. Money Mustache https://www.mrmoneymustache.com/
Craig’s Linkedin https://www.linkedin.com/in/craig-curelop-a6457242
Bigger Pockets https://www.biggerpockets.com/renewsblog/author/craigcurelop/
Need help investing in Denver? Contact Chris at email@example.com or 303 548 0846