This post is part of the Real Estate Business Entities Course. The course discusses important topics for structuring your real estate investments and business.
Two Learning Options:
- Listen to episode "#112: Business Entities 301 – Business Entity Crash Course [3 of 3]" on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video at the bottom of the page.
Real estate agents, rehabbers, property managers, tax lien buyers, wholesalers, and others – where do you start with your company structuring? From liability protection to self-employment tax, what company is best?
Join licensed realtor Chris Lopez and attorney Peter McFarland in exploring strategies to ensure you are well protected and streamlined for tax purposes.
Specific Topics Include:
- LLC or Corporation: Which is Better?
- Exploring the Liability Veil: Best Practices for your Company
- C-Corporations, Double-Taxation, and Fringe Benefits
- S-Corporations and Self-Employment Tax
- S-Corporations and the New 199A Deduction
Connect with Peter at https://www.bigprofitsolutions.com