This post is part of the Real Estate Business Entities Course. The course discusses important topics for structuring your real estate investments and business.
Two Learning Options:
- Listen to episode “#110: Business Entities 101 – Business Entity Crash Course [1 of 3]” on the Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast
- Watch the YouTube video at the bottom of the page.
What type of business entity should you use for your real estate investments in Denver? That is a common question! To help answer this important question, attorney Peter McFarland agreed to do a three-part series on business entity planning for your real estate investments.
This is episode 1 of 3 in our Business Entity mini-series. This first episode lays the groundwork for the series.
Specific Topics Include:
- Companies Crash Course: what are they and why use them?
- Recommendations for Rentals
- Recommendations for Rehabs
- Recommendations for Real Estate Agents
Connect with Peter at https://www.bigprofitsolutions.com