Joe Massey and I just wrapped up the Denver July 2019 roundup (our monthly "let's grab a virtual cup of coffee and talk Denver real estate investing.")
- Denver July 2019 Real Estate Market Trends
- No new news, just a continuation of what we've been seeing the last few months.
- We're still in a seller's market!
- Deal Analysis #1: Fourplex in Westminster
- Solid numbers now with strong long term upside (walking distance to an opportunity zone, near the light rail station, and in Westminster which has lots of development projects going on).
- Deal Analysis #2: Rental w/ Development Play in the Highlands.
- Deal Analysis #3: Active 7 Cap on the MLS
You can connect with Joe at https://www.castlecookemortgage.com/loan-officer/joseph-massey/