As we’ve done in the past, we’d like to reach out to our community first to find amazing talent paired with their interest and opportunity of investing in Colorado real estate. We are looking for a video editor and content creator to work with us.
Document to Scale is a phrase that describes our marketing success. We have a passion for creating relatable but valuable content for all the brands we manage in the real estate industry. Think GaryVee!
We’re keeping the momentum going with the “pedal to the metal” to keep growing our two main brands:
- Denver Real Estate Investing Podcast + other digital assets
- Tribe of Multifamily Mentors show on BiggerPockets
You’ll get to work closely with me, Terrance Doyle, our media team, and associated businesses: Envision Advisors, VareCO, Kaufman Hagan, and Propertyllama (our new investing software!). Plus you’ll get to learn from our guests and experts.
We’re in growth mode with big plans. We’re currently opening up a second studio in downtown Denver. It’s an amazing opportunity to learn and network with experts from around the real estate investing industry. We want someone that wants to grow, learn, and cares about putting out a great product. If this is you, read the details below and apply (Pro Tip: pay attention to details!)
To a great 2022!
About the Position
This is primarily an editing position but we work in a fast paced environment where you may be wearing many hats. We don’t expect you to be the best at everything but rather have a willingness to learn and be okay with failing. We are looking for someone who is passionate about content creating, has an entrepreneurial spirit and wants to grow with the company.
Our ideal candidate is a local person who can attend in-person meetings, film at our studio and properties on site, and grab a drink (or two!) with the team.
While the above brands will be the main focus, you will also be expected to
- Collaborate with the team to create & implement fun and engaging social content for all of our brands
- Edit audio, color grade and ensure the correct formatting and presentation for all videos
- Take control of our Youtube: Editing video podcasts from start to finish. Working with team members to create and implement new ideas to level up our channels including adding motion graphics.
- Help to document systems/processes for future reference and be willing to deliver and receive feedback about this
- Work with the team to reach rapid turnaround times, research trends, ideas or equipment
Optional: if you’re local, opportunities to film in our studios and on-site at properties.
The Right Person
- Videography or design education OR equivalent relevant experience;
- Shows a demonstrable passion, curiosity, and experience in making creative content on social media platforms – Twitter, TikTok, Instagram, YouTube
- Proficient in one or many of the Adobe Creative Suite programs and eager to continue to grow in other efficient and effective ways to make social-first content
- Responsible, accountable, and goal oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Okay working in a fast paced environment.
- Not afraid to take initiative, and make mistakes. We are a fail forward company!
This is a paid hourly position. Compensation will be commensurate with your skill level and time. After the onboarding process, you may be eligible for our profit-sharing program.
30-40 hours/week, (part-time opportunities available for the right person).
Interested? Next Steps
If you’re interested, here’s what you need to do:
- Write a short cover letter that includes:
- Your wage requirements
- Outlined Portfolio or links to social platforms
- Include your resume
Send your resume and cover letter to Katie at Katie@EnvisionREA.com
- Title the email “Video Editor/Content Creator”
- Put your cover letter in the body of the email, NOT as an attachment
- Attach your resume
- Make sure your contact details & social handles are included