This post is not like our typical posts which focus on investing... Rather, this is geared towards real estate agents.
We're looking to grow the DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com team with a few agents! If you're an agent interested in investing, then this post is for you. In my experience, I've always had the best luck with getting the "right people on the bus" by reaching out to the community.
About The Team
We are a small team of real estate agents at Your Castle Real Estate with a focus on working with investors buying rental properties and house hacks. Over the past few years, we've experienced high growth from a strong online marketing presence and through local networking.
Our goal is to help investors achieve their financial and retirement goals through real estate investing by finding deals and helping them with their long term strategy. We are looking for team members with a strong interest in real estate investing for themselves and to help clients. While helping clients achieve their goals, we will assist team members in achieving their own financial goals.
What We're Looking For
We're looking for a couple of agents to assist us with house hacks and residential investment properties.
- Investment focused or interest. You own or want to buy investment properties. We're in this niche because we are passionate about rental properties.
- 2+ years of experience as an agent. You must have the fundamentals and basics down for doing deals.
- Team player. Our team is not your typical team structure in real estate. Listen to the podcast for more details.
- Hard worker and self starter. We are grinders and work efficiently. We want someone who takes initiative and can help develop market assets and processes to continue to grow and provide a better client experience.
- Integrity / honesty - Play within CO rules and laws
Not requirement, but a big plus:
- Deal sourcing experience
- Deal analysis experience
- Investor or house hack yourself
It depends on your experience and situation.
Interested? Next Steps
If you're interested, here's what you need to do:
- Write a cover letter that includes:
- Your income goals
- Your long term real estate agent goals and investing goals
- Why you would be a good fit for our team
- Special trainings or designations and how they have helped you become a better agent
- Last coupe of deals or any deals that are notable w/ commentary
Send your resume and cover letter to Katie at Katie@DenverInvestmentRealEstate.com
- Title the email "Team Growth"
- Put your cover letter in the body of the email, NOT as an attachment
- Attach your resume
- Make sure your contact details are included