Do you have a strategy for your real estate investing? Is it written down?
Most likely your answer is no!
The majority of resources and education focus on analyzing an individual deal to find a “good one.” It’s great information to know, but it’s only one piece of the puzzle. You probably need more than one rental property in order to retire one day. I certainly do.
Creating a rental income stream for retirement is the main reason people invest in real estate. The goal of this episode is to help you create your real estate investing strategy.
- The four phases of an effective investing strategy
- Calculating your retirement cash flow goal (and factoring in inflation)
- Determining how many properties you need to retire.
- Analyzing your current situation to determine your starting point and options
- Discussing what is currently working in the Denver market
- Creating a decision tree, so you can act fast and confidently move forward
- The importance of setting up a real estate emergency fund
If you’re looking for a get-rich-quick plan, this is NOT for you. If you’re looking for a way to clear up confusion and create a long term plan, then this is for you.
Webinar recording – Watch it here or listen on the podcast.