Course Price: Free
Marc Cunningham discusses 7 tenant lease agreement issues that commonly cause issues and headaches for Denver landlords. This is not your typical "fluff" course, Marc goes into details and shares examples from his own business that you can use, whether you self-manage or hire a property manager.
The 7 issues:
- How do I deal with marijuana in my rental property?
- Should I accept pets and charge a pet deposit?
- What if my tenant is considering suing me?
- Do I have to keep repairing appliances when tenants abuse them?
- Can I evict my tenant if they always pay late, but never pay the late fee?
- What if my tenant refuses to sign a new lease or lease renewal?
- What do I do if my Tenant sneaks in a pet?
Simply put, it's a worthwhile course for any current or future Denver landlords. Even Charles Roberts, who self-manages his own portfolio of properties, got part of Marc's quiz questions wrong.
|1||Juggling Risk, Profit, and Ease||5:13|
|2||How Do I Deal with Marijuana in My Rental Property?||4:01|
|3||Should I Accept Pets and Charge a Pet Deposit?||4:31|
|4||When is an Animal Not a Pet?||7:58|
|5||What if My Tenant is Considering Suing Me?||1:20|
|6||Do I Have to Keep Repairing Appliances when Tenants Abuse Them?||2:55|
|7||Can I Evict My Tenant if They Always Pay late, but Never Pay the Late Fees?||4:26|
|8||What if My Tenant Refuses to Sign a New Lease or Lease Renewal?||4:14|
|9||What Do I Do if My Tenant Sneaks in a Pet?||4:50|