Course Price: Free
Don't buy a bad deal! Use our spreadsheet to quickly and accurately analyze Denver rental properties. The spreadsheet was created by Joe Massey, Senior Loan Officer at Castle & Cooke Mortgage, to help investors find the "right deal" for their portfolio. Stop spending money on investment calculators and download our free Denver focused spreadsheet to start analyzing deals immediately.
Free Preview: Video Module 1 of 3
|1||Spreadsheet Analysis Overview||15:09|
|2||Cash Flow Analysis and 3 Key Metrics||8:36|
|3||Advanced Tabs and "What If" Scenarios||9:04|
- Step-by-step instructions on using the spreadsheet
- Understand the three important investment metrics: cash-on-cash return, cap rate, and gross rent multiplier (GRM)
- Quickly compare returns of a 15 year vs 30 year mortgage
- Explore popular "what-if" scenarios, such as, "paying down the principal with cash flow", "buying the property at a discount", "increasing rents" and many more "what-if" scenarios
- See an example of a real Denver investment property that was analyzed and purchased using the spreadsheet
- Download the spreadsheet for free!
- Questions? Get answers directly from the instructors
Joe Massey - Co-Branch Manager and Senior Loan Officer at Castle & Cooke Mortgage | Investor | “Five Star Mortgage Professional” by 5280 Magazine between 2012 to 2015
Charles Roberts - President of Your Castle Real Estate | Licensed Realtor | Investor | Registered Appraiser | Investor friendly agent