Charles Roberts is President of two local real estate companies:
- Your Castle Real Estate, a 520 person real estate firm based in Denver.
- Shorewood Real Estate, a 260 person firm with offices in Colorado Springs, Denver and Loveland.
He is a registered appraiser, licensed Realtor, and a former loan officer. He has invested in Denver real estate for the past 19 years, completing dozens of fix up projects along the way, and currently manages his own portfolio of properties in metro Denver. His specialty is helping investors buy cash flow properties.
He was a Board Director at the 5,000-person Denver Metro Association of Realtors from 2009-2014 and was also the Chair of their Professional Development & Education Committee.
He is currently the chair of the Education Committee for the commercial broker Colorado/Wyoming Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Chapter.
He is a frequent lecturer on the Denver real estate market and is quoted regularly by the Denver Post, 5280 Magazine, Money Magazine, CASA Magazine, Inman News, and the Denver Business Journal. He co-hosted a local real estate radio show and appears regularly on NBC’s 9 News, ABC’s News7, ABCs Nightline, Colorado Public Radio, Inman Real Estate Conferences, American Real Estate Media Radio, 560 KLZ AM, and 760 AM KKZN to help make sense of the state of Denver real estate. He serves as an attorney’s expert witness on real estate related cases and co-authored the book “The Guide to Colorado Real Estate Investing.”
A sampling of interviews and articles with Charles:
- Inman: No Consensus on Real Estate Dual Agency, Double-Ending
- Realtor Mag: Reluctant Sellers Hold Up the Market?
- Denver ABC 7: New Homes, Cars Coming With Deep Incentives
- Denver ABC 7: New Home Builders Roll Out Welcome Mat To First-time Buyers
- Colorado Public Radio: Selling Your Denver Metro Home Isn’t The Problem. It’s Finding A New One To Buy
- Denver Business Journal: Homes Held Back? The Shadow Market Knows
- Denver Business Journal: Mortgage Industry Pros Adjust to New ‘Final Rule’
- 5280 Magazine: Denver Real Estate 2012
- Colorado Public Radio: Supply Of Denver Homes Tight As Sellers Sit On Fence
Charles Roberts Real Estate: Your Denver Real Estate Expert
As an active Realtor, investor, and the President of a large brokerage firm, Charles has unique insights into the Denver real estate market. To interview him, please email him directly at email@example.com